I blog here.
Hard to imagine right?
Anyways I have been MIA, but who hasn't. Besides Christmas, my husband turned the big 3-0 Saturday. And even though it wasn't my birthday, I still had a major headache to commemorate.
So, most important thing I have to say to you today?
Do you live in the Midwest? Then this get together is just for you. *Cue cheesy Google images*
I myself am from Wisconsin, however those get togethers that we have tried to plan have been major fails. So Suze & I came up with this brilliant (if I may say so) idea.
How about the Midwest? *note: we do not discriminate, if you aren't living in the Midwest and want to come, go for it*.
The plan? Around June 2013. The place? Chicago. We figure this is the most central we could get. Soon I will be making a facebook page to keep everyone updated. Today is mostly for these reasons: * put the idea in your head * plan ahead * tell your fellow Midwest bloggers *give us ideas.
If you are from/love Chicago give us your recommendations. Where should we go, what should we do? I think this would be a fun/collaborative idea.
I won the awesome giveaway from Leeann at Join the Gossip. Happy 5th Blogiversary! Check her out, she's the best.
Now, what's to come?
* Wings - I am on the search for the best Chicken wings ever. And I need your help.
* Gallery Wall - I have a big 'ol blank wall. And I'm going to make it beautiful.
* Christmas Decorations - Yah I may have forgot some in my other post. Plus a DIY.
* So much more Awkward and Awesome coming your way.
* A possible music/iPod playlist link-up.
* My bucket list that I promised 2 months ago. (I have a huge thing crossed off)
* 2013 resolutions, exceptions I think the word resolution sets you up for failure. So we will say "Changes for 2013". Less demanding.
I missed you all and hope you all had a great Holiday and have a great New Year's Eve!!!
P.S. If you don't follow me in these awesome places, you might want to. But I'm biased.
*Note: I'm not going to lie, I wrote this at midnight, after my beloved Green Bay Packers lost, and I may have had a bit too much alcohol. Just keeping it real people. So please disregard things that don't make sense, at the time I thought it did.*