Monday, September 30, 2013

TV Addiction Is A Real Thing

Well Well Well Monday...you have arrived again.   I'm okay with that because that means tomorrow is Tuesday and my son can go to school again and stop bugging me about going there.  Happy thoughts people.  :)


This should come as no shock that I love TV.  And I love summer for the obvious reasons but fall?   Football?  New TV Shows?  The ability to wear jeans without sweating your ass off.    Pretty nice.


Some returning shows I love:

Scandal

Modern Family
Nashville
Amazing Race
How I Met Your Mother

Criminal Minds (disturbing episode)
Parks and Rec - always funny
Law & Order: SVU


Some new shows I am looking forward to watching:

Sean Saves The World - I loved Jack from "Will & Grace"



New shows I am liking so far.



Anna Faris is crazy.  And funny.   

Other news:

Right now my head is exploding about:

- Breaking Bad
- Dexter        

And finally - LOVING

Orange is the New Black
* super crazy show but I love it.   And it grosses me out sometimes lol.



Anyways, this was the Packers bye weekend.   Sad face.   Can't wait till next week though!  Did your football team win this weekend??  Are you excited for the return of fall TV?  Any shows you watched that you loved?

Linking up today with the FABULOUS Leeann.

- Peace & Popcorn -




8 comments:

Jamie said...

I'm an addict too :/

Suze said...

I obviously need to catch up. I don't know about any of these shows really! :(

Nichole @ casadecrews.com said...

OITNB is addicting!! And Nashville was so good!

Jamie said...

Honestly I'm glad dexter and breaking bad are done. We watch every week but I have such a weak stomach. I'm glad they're done.

Brittany said...

So happy that Parenthood, Revenge and Chicago Fire are back!! and loving the new Blacklist

Katie Elizabeth said...

I'm so happy for fall cable to return!! I also love Nashville and HIMYM (so sad it's the last season) but my favorite is Parenthood. Have a great night!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

LOL did you say peace and popcorn?! That's amazing!

I was watching Nashville, then I had too many shows so I dropped it. I'm regretting it.

Thanks for linking up :)

Hall Around Texas said...

I watch way too much TV! Scandal is so freakin' good!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...