Monday, September 26, 2011

Antiques

So I am back from my trip, where I hit 7 states in 6 days! (most were driving through but I still think it counts)  We went with my parents and since I grew up going with my dad to antique stores and such, I have grown to love it...my husband, not so much.  But we still managed to hit a few big ones in Springfield, Missouri.  So I took a few pictures of the good, the bad, and the just freaken weird.  (Note: I used my blackberry so the pictures aren't of the best quality)


These bears (the exact kind) were on a shelf in my room when I was little.

This thing just freaked me out.

Don't know if this is actually an antique...doesn't look like it, but it is cute. (fyi - it's a chair)

The Osmond's thermos...oh the memories of lunch boxes.
I think it would be really cool to have all different colors of dishes.
Someone must really love corn.
A sad looking Pluto toy.
Pretty sure this rabbit will give my nightmares.
I'm really into owls lately...so cute.
I'm sorry but I find this Barbie really skanky...she is wearing a garter belt!
More Owls :)
I just found this funny...bear figurines doing aerobics!
This was a cool looking photo album...it was $250!!! No, thanks.

This also absolutely freaks me out...the fact that they are tied together with a rubber band makes it worse...it looks like the grandpa died from it!
Brooke Shields had her own Barbie!
I think this duck is pretty adorable!
Betty Boop garden tools...interesting...
A very patriotic chicken
.

And finally...what we bought for Mason...5 bucks. (and it still works)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...