Sunday, September 4, 2011

Day Neun (9)

(P) Someone you didn't want to let go, but just drifted  - 


Wow, these personal ones are pretty personal aren't they?  Well I don't want to name names but his initials are JAP.  We were really close in middle school...best friends.  But then he moved home to Tennessee...and we talked for awhile...and then not so much.  And now he is a Christian singer with a CD on i-tunes... and I haven't talked to him in years.  But I am happy he is successful. He always wanted to sing and make music - and now he does.  (this was over a course of like 10 years and there is way more to the story but I don't want to bore anyone - or be too too personal yet)


(F) A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most - 


This is a picture of my sister Melissa and I.  I know if I have any problem - big or small - she will be there.  We have been through a lot in our family and we always have each other.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...