I was thinking about starting this post off with one of those cutesy things about being gone so long like...
"is this thing on?"
"oh hey i used to blog here."
Then I decided against it. Kinda.
Updates on my life:
- Mason was Batman for Halloween. I actually used a 6-9 month costume for $5 and cut out pieces for him to wear over his jacket (cape is on the back). The mask was $2. Not too bad.
- I went to a Monday Night Packers game. We lost but it was pretty awesome and I got to go with my BCF Katie.
- Right now Mason is sick (he missed school today and Tuesday) and I am afraid he has given it to me. I'm thinking healthy thoughts.
- We had our first snow yesterday. We meet again winter...you bastard.
- And probably the biggest thing that has happened to me is that I got a job. It's only the weekends about 4am-7:30am. Yeah I know...crazy
- And this is the part where I promise I'll be back soon. I don't like that kind of pressure but I do want to be. I still read all the blogs and comment but when it comes to writing my own I get lazy. I really hate it because like I have said a MILLION time before, I have so many drafts in my folder. I actually have things to write, they just aren't finished. Ugh. Problems.