Friday, June 6, 2014

Nowadays

Friday, Friday, Friday.   The end of a workweek for most, me?  I work Saturday & Sunday morning 4-7am sooooooo, ugh I'm already tired.  

So besides that?  Me, nowadays?  I'm currently...


Watching - "Undateable" a new summer show.  Still deciding if I like it or not.  Anyone else seen this?

Listening to - Sam Smith.  Literally I am addicted to his voice.  My top three - in order



 
Feeling - a bit betrayed by someone I thought was a close friend. 
Enjoying - the weather.   Cliche I know, but after such a long winter here I'm soooo ready.  I will sweat (and complain quietly) but I want the hotness. 

Loving - How when I wore a dress the other day Mason came up to me and said "I really like your pretty dress Mommy".   I have never heard a better compliment.

Hoping - My son (who is wild like you would never believe) never loses his ability to talk to anyone and give his mommy kisses and hugs a million times a day.

Waiting - (impatiently) for Orange is the New Black season 2 to start.   Not till 3 am pacific (!!!) time.   Sad for this central timezone girl.

Are you a(n) OITNB fan?   How excited are you?!?

2 comments:

Nichole @ casadecrews.com said...

I cannot wait to binge watch OITNB! How sweet is Mason? He sounds like my nephew who is wild and crazy but sweet and outgoing. I told Jason the other day, I hope he never loses that ;)

Ash said...

I tried watching Undateable, I can't. All the comedy felt so forced. I haven't watched OITNB, but my husband is obsessed and watched all of season 2 in a day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...