Monday, March 19, 2012

I May Have Shopped . . .

Hello Friends!!!  How ya doing?

Me?  Ok.  Well pretty good now.  I realize (or you may have) that I haven't been around much.  Sorry 'bout that.  But I'm sooo back.  

Anyways:  How was your weekend?  Mine actually was great.  It was the first full weekend Guss has had off where no one was sick, and we didn't go anywhere.  And the weather was beautiful.  My mother-in-law came up and we went to Kohl's - where you know you can get some awesome deals.  (see below for what I bought!) Other things I bought that aren't pictured:  Summer PJ's for the Mason man and all of his b-day gifts (I may be a bit freaked out i will have a 2 year old in a few short weeks)  

Other awesome things about this weekend:  I finally updated my iPad so I have all the cool new features and Guss & I are in deep discussions of me getting an iPhone.  I miss having a phone with Internet.  

On to the goods...






PJ's for Mason

Wanted some cheap decor and it smells like summer.
 I gave in and I bought "The Hunger Games".  But I've heard some great things about it, so I'll give it a try.  I have like 10 books I need to read before this one though.  

And finally we bought this little thingy.  I don't know the name of it but I do know that we can get the Internet on our TV.  Most importantly Netflix.  So now we don't have to watch "How I Met Your Mother" (or Mason's newest show "Barney" ugh) on a laptop/ipad screen.  Now we can enjoy it on our 46 incher!!! What, What???!!!

You buy anything awesome lately?
Later lovies!!!

7 comments:

Trish said...

Yesterday I bought a penguin dressed up in St. Patrick's day gear. It was half off. Don't judge me ;-)

Nichole @ casadecrews.com said...

I love Kohls and usually spend way too much there, lol. I loved Hunger Games; I was so reluctant to read but once I started, I couldn't stop! Happy Reading :)

Amber said...

LOVE that dress! I've been thinking about jumping on the HG bandwagon, but I'm nervous!

Katie said...

I love the dress! Very pretty! Also, the pj's are adorable!

Alana Christine said...

Yay for shopping!!

kyna... said...

Love the dress hon!
♥ Kyna

Holly said...

Oooooh my goodness, Kohl's is going to be the death of me because I spend WAY too much money there! :-P Great finds!! I hope you enjoy HG, I love all 3 books but the 2nd is my favorite :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...