Thursday, October 10, 2013

I'm Ashamed ...



I'm ashamed...


...My iPod has Ashlee Simpson on it.

...I DVR'd the Miley Cyrus MTV documentary.

...My son's Play-Doh is kept in a Miller Lite bucket.

...I'm at level 490 on Candy Crush. (so very ashamed) *edit - make that 491*

...I haven't done my nails in over a month.


...I had beef jerky at 11 pm last night.

...I went to bed at 2 am last night - and I had to be up at 7:30am.

-----------------

Anything you are ashamed of?  Care to share?

*Peace & Be Ashamed With Me*



4 comments:

Unknown said...

There is absolutely NO reason to be ashamed of having Ashlee Simpson on your iPod. My sister and I listed to "Pieces of Me" the other night and I remembered how much I love that song!

I'm more ashamed that I don't even know how to put songs on my iPod, haha :/

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure why you're ashamed of these things, friend... I say more power to ya! And don't even get me started with Candy Crush... or how it won't freaking let me play on my phone right now and it's really stressing me out. Oh and Ashlee Simpson? I've got her whole album on my iPod... AND I watched her show religiously.

Trish said...

I'm kind of ashamed I ate potato chips for breakfast. Also, I was totally thinking I was pretty badass for getting past level 200 on Candy Crush. I guess I have some work to do.

Renee said...

Lol! I can't even get passed level 53!! You're a legend!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...