Wednesday, September 11, 2013

12 Years

It's hard to believe it's been 12 years.

I was a senior in High School in first hour Ceramics class when the History teacher came in and said a plane hit the World Trade Center.  I'm not going to lie, I had no idea what the WTC was and thought nothing of it except the look on my teacher's face was worry.   Then he came back to say the other building had been hit.   That's when it became real.   The rest of the day is a blur of going from class to class, watching the news and we literally did nothing else.   You never forget a day like that.

This is a day to remember those brave and unfortunate men and women who lost their lives



2 comments:

Meghan said...

I will never forget where I was, or even what the weather was like, on 9/11. I was a senior in college and I can recall every detail from that day!

Jamie said...

That light memorial is so powerful.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...