I saw this Handwriting thingy over at Nikki's blog and thought it was kind of fun. Since in this bloggy-world you just see the fonts I chose and not the way I actually write. So behold -
1. Name/Blog Name
2. Blog URL
3. Type "The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog"
4. Favorite Quote
5. Favorite Song
6. Favorite Singer/Band
7. Anything else?
Then the super cool (Green Bay Packer loving) Kodie tagged me once again...so here we go.
Questions from Kodie
1. Why did you start blogging? Honestly? I have no clear answer, it seemed like fun and like it was an online journal where I could meet friends.
2. If you could go back and re-live one day/one moment, what would it be and why? I love my son but who am I kidding? I don't want to go through a c-section when I don't have to. So I will say my wedding day. So much fun.
3. Where do you see yourself in 10 years? Hopefully with another child and an actual job I enjoy...and living in a new town.
4. Favorite genre of music and favorite band/artist? Love it all...no lie.
5. For those of you that are married, what was the song you and your husband danced to for your first dance? "In My Life" The Beatles
6. Biggest fear? Something happening to my son/husband/family.
7. Favorite vacation destination? Germany.
8. Favorite TV show that you cannot miss? One still on TV now? "Modern Family" "Criminal Minds"
9. What's one of your bad habits? Biting my nails
10. Twilight or Harry Potter (or neither)? Harry Potter all the way baby.
11. If you could have ANY kind of job, what would it be? Working in an art Museum!
Also two awesome people gave me two awards. My BCF Katie gave me 'The Versatile Blogger Award' and 'The Liebster Award' from Alison. I love reading these ladies blogs and you should check them out...I'm telling ya.
Finally, I must just say a few things about the Superbowl. So I started a few years ago loving the Mannings (Peyton & Eli). But as the past 5 years have gone on, Eli & his Giants have beaten my beloved Packers in the playoffs twice. I was not looking forward to this Superbowl but thankfully it was actually exciting. You didn't know what was going to happen till the last minute.
Anyways - The reason I love that Eli Manning won and got MVP? A bet I made with the husband years ago. He swore (just like their dad Archie) neither would: 1) make it to the Superbowl 2) win the Superbowl & 3) win MVP. So as of tonight - I made my husband wrong NINE times. It feels good.
And the rant of the Superbowl? The Superbowl MVP gets a brand new (expensive) car. Now these are players who make MILLIONS and MILLIONS of dollars but yet they win a new car? Like they don't own 3 already!!! Rant Over.
Have a great Monday and see you tomorrow for Target Tuesday lovies!!!