First things first...I don't know if I have ever mentioned this but I got the idea for "things loved..." from the fun and fashionable blogger Dusty from All Things G & D. I just need to give credit, where credit is due. On we go.
1. My new personalized necklace: I have wanted for awhile a necklace with Mason's name on it. Well I finally decided on this necklace from this Etsy shop. It was well priced and it reminded me of a penny...so Mason's name is on my lucky penny.
|obviously it has Mason's name on it instead.|
3. Breakfast Smoothies:
So I have been starting my morning with a smoothie. My fave go to is an adaption of a ton of spinach-type-smoothies. Here is how I make mine.
- 1 and 1/2 handfuls spinach
- a dash (yes a dash) of water and low fat milk
(i put these in the blender first so the spinach gets completely blended...)
- a cup and half of ice
- 3 big scoops of Vanilla Yogurt
- 6-8 frozen strawberries
- 1 banana
Also this delicious Healthy Peanut Butter Smoothie from the lovely Holly.
4. Leap day: How can we not celebrate another day on the calendar that only comes every 4 years. It's an extra day! Enjoy it! *Edit* Leap Day has decided to dump a ton of heavy, wet snow on us here. I am convinced that if today wasn't Leap Day we would be snow free.
5. Searches that led to my blog: I have the normal searches that correspond with some posts like 'German numbesr 1-10' and 'Ryan Gosling'...but the best one ever..."Barbie Garter Belt". First of all I have never posted about any of those things. Seriously. Oh and why does Barbie have a garter belt? or why is there a garter belt with Barbie on it?
6. Ellen Degeneres: I just checked out her book "Seriously...I'm Kidding" from the library. I am on page 27 and I have laughed out loud so many times already. Love her.
What I did not love:
I had to give up the Internet on my phone. So that means not as many tweets and not answering your emails as quickly. So I apologize...and i really wish i could change it. Hopefully in the future!
Also I brought up the ask me anything the other day. So if you have questions, post them in the comments of this post or any other one! I would love to answer anything you want to ask :)