Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Oh, Wednesday

Oh man, do I wish I was sleeping like this right now.  I know it may seem I have been blog slacking lately but in order to try and keep up home and child-wise, I am posting 3-4 times a week.  Or hopefully more  if there is more time.  But man does a 2 year suck the energy right out of you.  Plus all the TV watching I have to do...you can't believe the stress.  :)
  
Taken in our hotel room on our vacation.
Today Guss is off of work and Mason is going to get a haircut and then off to his 2 year doctor's appointment.  I always like these appointments to hear about how he is growing but I know he is getting shots which always sucks.  Plus I am nervous about the doctor being concerned about how much Mason doesn't talk.  2 year old are supposed to say at least 50 words.  Mason doesn't even say 10.  So I'm worried.  A lot.  


Well have a happy Wednesday everyone!  
Sorry for the lame post :)

3 comments:

Nichole @ casadecrews.com said...

Hahaha, TV watching sucks me in too. Hoping little man's dr appt goes well! Our nephew had a similar issue and they had some sort of therapist come in and just practice words with him so he would talk more. It helped a lot and NOW, we wish he didn't talk! LOL

Katie said...

TV shows consume half my life! Glad the appointment went well! Happy Mason=Happy Mommy!

Carly Ann said...

Don't be concerned about his small vocabulary. My best friends son (whose name is also, coincidentally, mason) didn't talk very much up until probably a couple months ago. he would say things like please, "choco waddy" (chocolate milk), puppies... but he turns 3 next month and he talks a lot more now. He'll put together sentences and express himself better and will repeat almost anything if you ask him too. Maybe he's the strong silent type :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...