Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Sunshine All Around

Today I am sharing with you two things (lucky you)...I got an awesome award from the lovely Sarah.  And then to go with the Sunshine Award I have some "Sun" Pins to share.  Another post coming later today - because I need help.  :)




Favorite color? Yellow 
Favorite number? 3 or 33 (33 was my number is soccer)
Favorite non-alcoholic drink? Is there such a thing?  I would have to say Water.  Just because I can drink it with anything.
Facebook or twitter? I love Facebook for keeping up with actual friends but twitter is awesome.  It's like texting friends all over the internet.

My passion? Art.  I love making it (even though I'm not that good) and I love the history of it.

Favorite animal? Dogs, hands down.
Getting or giving presents? Who doesn't love getting presents?  But I love picking something special for someone and having them open it.

Favorite pattern? Um, houndstooth?  weird question.

Favorite flower: Lilacs.  The smell brings me back to my childhood in the summer and it is just a great smell.
Who I am giving the award to:

On to the pins...


Love this movie.



6 comments:

★ JASMINE ★ said...

hey miss! i just found your blog off of The Vintage Apple's page and wanted to say i LOVE it!

and i'm loving your selection of pinteresting photos too! :0)

newest stalker! errrr... follower! say hi back sometime hun?
<333

Something Infinitely Interesting said...

ohh man i love that movie... entral sunshine of the spotless mine!! one of my favs

Katie said...

Here comes the sun, do do do. Ok that was supposed to be like the Beatles song. yeah. I love Eternal Sunshine...such a good movie!

Monica said...

Great Pins!!

Barbie said...

I love all those pins! So cute!

Janna Renee said...

Congrats on the award! So exciting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...