Linking up with one of my fave bloggers Leeann, and her fun new link-up. :)
So here is the run down of the last few days in Mirandaland. (it's a real place ya'll)
* We tackled our basement. When we started it looked like an episode of hoarders. Minus the dead cats.
|Not our house. That would be disgusting.|
* We made a snowman. Mason named him Hat. Everyday Mason gets up and waves hi to Hat.
* Tomorrow my husband gets his yearly bonus. Besides paying some people back, paying some bills, and taking the dogs to vet, you better believe I already have items in my online carts for Target & Old Navy. And we are going to lunch at Chipotle!
* Finally watched "Pitch Perfect" for the first time. It was pretty good. And I'm watching "Magic Mike" after 'The Bachelor tonight. I heard it doesn't have the best story line but I gotta see what all the hype is about.
* We only have 6 episodes left in Season 4 of 'Breaking Bad'. I'm still obsessed. With the show...and Aaron Paul.
Well it turns out my weekend wasn't terribly exciting. But that is no problem.
Have a great