- I almost put my iPad in the microwave this morning. Have I ever mentioned that the mornings hate me?
- My husband and I are about to start season 3 of 'Breaking Bad'. I LOVE that show...so addicting. (that's kind of a pun right?) And Aaron Paul is easy on the eyes (Jesse).
- The Superbowl was my last day before I started changing. Since then I have been eating better, working out, and lost 3 lbs. Crazy but true.
- Snow. Again. What is this Wisconsin?! (yah it is) Thankfully my "work" (one night a week at a dance studio) was cancelled. I'm so glad because it is a 45 minute drive each way and I HATE winter driving!
- I'm sad the mail won't be coming on Saturdays anymore. My husband calls me an old women because I sit and watch for the mailman. Even though we never get anything good.
- I saw numerous posts on Superbowl commercials but no one mentioned my favorite. By now we all know I am obsessed with Amy Poehler. And her commercial was hilarious. In my opinion.
Well I'm off. Now that I don't work I don't have an excuse not to do anything around the house. Boo.