It's Monday...again. So here I am, linking up with Leeann.
I'm exhausted. Since last Wednesday night until yesterday, I was at my parents. I love visiting them, but with Mason...help me.
Their home is not toddler proofed, so he is constantly getting in to something. And he no longer sleeps in a Pack & Play so he sleeps in the bed with me.
First night, he was up about 7 times crying. 2nd, he had horrible night terrors. 3rd night, he did good but we had to get up early to travel 2 hours to a birthday party. And it goes on. And I'm tired...and about to start my IV drip of coffee.
So this is my gripping weekend gossip.
* Celebrated my niece, Juliana's, 2nd birthday.
* And saw her, too cute for words, sister Madeleine
* I played "Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader" with the Royals :)
* File this under things I just don't understand. Parents who are bundled up and their children in a t-shirt. (courtesy of US Weekly)
* Figured out why people who have cats take tons of pictures of them. They do the cutest things. This is Jack. And he is sick of my picture taking.
- Ugh, I have a feeling I am going to be exhausted for awhile. And that's not good because I have one week to lose 1.2 lbs for my dietbet. Which means working out. I'm just hoping the energy fairy (there is one right?) will rain her magic dust/protein powder upon me. -