Monday, February 25, 2013

There's just too much gossip

It's Monday...again.   So here I am, linking up with Leeann

-----------------------------

I'm exhausted.  Since last Wednesday night until yesterday, I was at my parents.    I love visiting them, but with Mason...help me.

Their home is not toddler proofed, so he is constantly getting in to something.  And he no longer sleeps in a Pack & Play so he sleeps in the bed with me.

First night, he was up about 7 times crying.  2nd, he had horrible night terrors.  3rd night, he did good but we had to get up early to travel 2 hours to a birthday party.  And it goes on.  And I'm tired...and about to start my IV drip of coffee.  

So this is my gripping weekend gossip.

* Celebrated my niece, Juliana's, 2nd birthday.

* And saw her, too cute for words, sister Madeleine 

* I played "Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader" with the Royals :)

* File this under things I just don't understand. Parents who are bundled up and their children in a t-shirt. (courtesy of US Weekly)

* Figured out why people who have cats take tons of pictures of them.  They do the cutest things.  This is Jack.  And he is sick of my picture taking.

- Ugh, I have a feeling I am going to be exhausted for awhile.  And that's not good because I have one week to lose 1.2 lbs for my dietbet.   Which means working out.   I'm just hoping the energy fairy (there is one right?) will rain her magic dust/protein powder upon me. -    

4 comments:

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Cute kid overload!! I'm sorry the little guy was having night terrors :(

An you can lose that weight! I know you can!

Thanks for linking up :)

jessica said...

Crazy, I was gonna say cute kid overload too!!! lol Bring on the coffee, mama. I know how you feel. My parents never understand why I don't want to sleep over if we stay late visiting at their house - because my sleep would suck even more than usual! haha

Cats can be pains in the ass but really are cute! :) Good luck with the diet. You can do it!!

Mellissa "Shia" Rondinelli said...

Super cute kitty pic!!

Shia
World According to Shia

Linny said...

Hope you get some rest, I know you can push through those workouts! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...