Tuesday, February 12, 2013

My Jam - Love Songs ! ! !

I'm trying to get in a better mood today so I'm linking up with Katie from State of Change, for the first time.


Today's theme is Love Songs, in honor of Valentine's Day! 

Kicking it old school (school dances!)

(Got Must Have Spent) A Little More Time On You -  *NSYNC)

Funny but true
 
True Love - P!nk

Timeless Love Song

I Won't Give Up - Jason Mraz

My Current Faves

Fade Into You - Nashville Cast
 

Gone, Gone, Gone - Phillip Phillips

2 comments:

Katie said...

This list is amazing! (may have shed a tear or two! ha!)

I have never heard the True Love song by P!nk but it had me laughing. Hilarious!

Pretty much, I laughed, I cried, this list had it all. Great picks!

Katie said...

I've never heard of that True Love song but I like it because it's so true! Good list!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...