Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Some love around the house ...

So, since becoming a blogger and joining Pinterest I have been a decorating freak.  Especially for the holidays.  So today, I'm showing off the love (one part of) my house got.   And a picture of one of my babies at the end.   :)

Oh! And tomorrow I'm doing a link up that made me ask Guss some questions.  And shows if he is paying attention!

* warning : bad phone photos ahead *


The bookcase.


A V-day print out, $2 heart plate from Target, and the lips are from a collection of Andy Warhol small plates I own.


Got the blocks (that you can change from Kiss, Love, XoXo, & Hugs) and basket last year from the Target dollar spot.


A framed card from the dollar spot and framed heart wrapping paper that is also being used as a dry erase board.


I got this awesome heart ornament from a V-day swap last year.


On the table: Framed wrapping paper, a decorative cup of wine corks (red wine only), and a piece that I got as a gift (that stays year 'round) I know the wine corks are a little weird but I really like it.

And.... Hi!   I'm Ally and I am a very lazy dog.  But cute.


P.S.  Follow me on Twitter or Like my Facebook page! 

4 comments:

Renee said...

Your crafts are awesome!! Puts all my half arsed unfinished attempts to shame!lol! (Loving your lazy dog! She's just gorgeous!)

Suze said...

Aww so cute! I never decorate for the holidays. Should probably get on that...

Brittany said...

You did great. I hope that when I have my own house I decorate for every holiday.

Katie said...

I love you decor Miranda!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...