Tuesday, June 11, 2013

What did they DO to you? (3) Men Edition

* this originally appeared as a guest post on Suze's blog.  *



So awhile ago I started a series (that I am about to pick up again) called "What did they DO to you?"  It's pretty much the horror that is Hollywood today.  Here are my first posts (here and here) which are all female singers, actresses, etc.  

*note:  I do feel bad for these people.   I'm sure they have a lot of pressure to look good or young, but in the end they are just making it worse*

Wayne Newton

Bruce Jenner.   Or as people know him today, Kardashian's step dad



 Mickey Rourke .   Why did you have to do this to your face?

 Carrot Top.  I mean this actually terrifies me. 

And probably the most famous in plastic surgery history.  Michael Jackson.  
He used to so pretty good looking.

 So which one do you think is the worst?  Did I miss anyone?  

Tune in soon for the next installment! 

5 comments:

Katie said...

Ok carrot top freaks me out the most!!

jessica said...

They ALL are terrifying. Have you seen Kenny Rogers after his surgery? And he was such a sweet looking older man and totally ruined it.

Nichole @ casadecrews.com said...

This "series" cracks me UP! I love it.

Marissa said...

Oh my gosh, these are all hilarious!

Renee said...

LOVE this series!! Michael Jackson wins that one, but he had some serious issues! (just look at the rest of his family!) Wayne Newton looks like he belongs in the Volturi! (Yeah, i watch that crap!lol)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...