Thursday, May 10, 2012

What did they DO to you? (2)


Hi!  What's up?  Not much here.  (did that take you back to writing notes in school?)
So a while ago I posted the first part of this mini-series.  About what fame, entertainment industry, etc...does to some people.  

Some examples of what is happening to these girls/women?  Bad hair, makeup, drugs, plastic surgery, personal style, nutrition...

It's actually really sad about what it does to some of them, and how sometimes they feel the need to go to the extremes to stay relevant/beautiful.

Melissa Gilbert:  Known for being on "Little House on the Prairie" and current season of "Dancing With The Stars"
*fun fact- she had a house close to my husband's grandparents in Wisconsin*



Amy Winehouse:  Grammy Award winning singer, who unfortunately died way too early.  I love the song "Rehab" but always feel guilty for liking it...




Heidi Montag:  Known for being a reality "star" and all around attention whore.  (excuse the language) She was a pretty, wholesome looking girl who changed almost everything about herself!  I don't think she looks any better and the sad part is, she can never go back.  



*all images via google*
Well tune in next week for part III.  I even have a man in mind.  

Oh and before I go, I had a dream about Jon Hamm last night (yummy) but I made him do his hair like on "Mad Men" so he would look more like Don Draper.  When I woke up I told myself not to be so picky next time...

Catch ya later bugs!

7 comments:

Alison said...

It's so frustrating when celebrities do that to themselves. Why?! Meg Ryan was super cute and she had some alterations done to her body and now she isn't even close to being Sleepless in Seattle cute. So sad :(

Monica said...

The scary thing is they don't realize that with the plastic surgery they all start to look the same..its weird!

Alana Christine said...

Man, they definitely got caught up in trying to look "perfect." I used to like Heidi...before she went cray cray...

Barbie said...

It's so sad how much people change. Heidi looked so much better before. This remids me of the huma barbie..have you heard of her??

Andrea D said...

This is so so sad...and so true. Hollywood can really warp your mind.
And that opening totally took me back to junior high notes, folded like origami and written in sparkly gel pen :)

Nichole @ casadecrews.com said...

Hahaha, not gonna lie these posts make me laugh! I had no idea Melissa Gilbert looked like that! Ugh

Laura said...

Visiting from Holly's blog. I had to visit when I saw a fellow Wisconsin blogger! I'm in Madison :). Whenever I see Heidi I am sad for her.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...