1. What's a nickname only your family calls you?
Well my parents call me 'Toots' or 'Tootsie' and my oldest sister for some reason calls me "Bananakins" or "Bananers". They are all very embarrassing and I can't believe I shared them.
2. What's a weird habit of yours?
I have so many...I have OCD so I am always doing something strange. (story for another day)
3. What's a song you secretly LOVE to blast & belt out when you're alone?
Any Britney Spears song. They are just hard not to dance and sing to!
4. What's one of your biggest pet peeves?
People who don't hold the door for you when you walk in after them. They are jerks.
5. What's one of your nervous habits?
I shake my leg (I do that all the time but it gets worse when I'm nervous) and I sweat. Gross.
6. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
Ever since Mason was born I sleep on the side closest to the door, but before he came along and whenever we travel I make Guss sleep on the outside. In case someone comes in :)
7. What was your first stuffed animal & it's name?
A teddy bear that I got when I was 2. My parents said I went straight to it and I still own it. Now Mason plays/snuggles with it. Oh and his name is Theodore. (Teddy for short)
8. What's the drink you ALWAYS order at Starbucks?
The majority drink is a Non-Fat Caramel Macchiato extra Hot.
9. What's the beauty rule you preach.. but never ACTUALLY practice?
Always wash your face before bed. I really need to do this...but I am so tired by the end of the night I don't. I need to save my skin!
10. Which way do you face in the shower?
If I am standing - with my back to the water. But I am a total weirdo and sit down often in the shower. I know it's weird but I don't really like baths and showers are when I relax. So i sit. :)
11. Do you have any 'weird' body 'skills'?
Um no. haha
12. What's your favorite 'comfort food'/food that's 'bad' but you love to eat it anyways?
French Fries and Pasta...so bad.
13. What's a phrase or exclamation you always say?
'Good Lord' (and roll my eyes), and 'Seriously?'...i tend to say that when Mason has done something bad.
14. Time to sleep - what are you wearing?
Truthfully? Nothing...I can't stand wearing anything while I sleep. Only time I do is when we have guests. Of course I know eventually, I will have to start wearing something as Mason (and future children) get older.