Part II of tagged. Here is Part One and the explanation. Here are the rules again. And here are my 11 randoms I posted yesterday. Since the other day I have been blessed again with another tag :) I was going to have 11 new questions and tag more people but I have decided not to. I am already posting 3 more and I feel like almost every other blogger has already done this! But if you tagged me it was much appreciated! It made me feel special :)
Questions from Karen
1. Which do you prefer movie wise, action or romance? romance totally (I do prefer a romantic comedy though)
2. Article of clothing you canNOT live without? A grey cardigan
3. Toy you wish your child didn't like so much? Cell phones...he loves them!
4. Favorite childhood (counts all the way up to high school graduation) memory? Being "Harriet the Spy" during the summer at my grandparents house. I had a notebook and would write down everything I saw. Examples: Grandpa is praying. Grandma is raking. Really riveting stuff.
5. What was your dream job as a kid? I wanted to be a veterinarian...I still love animals but really hate the sad/gross parts
6. Favorite vacation? When I was studying abroad my Mom, Grandma, Sister, & Cousin came to Germany and we did some touring. Otherwise, Guss & I went to Maine/Massachusetts. Found me love of Boston.
7. Favorite animal? Dog.
8. If you won the lottery, what would you do with the money? Good-Bye Debt!!
9. Favorite tv show or movie (I know some people don't watch tv)? Posted this yesterday so I will do a shortened version - 'Friends'
10. What is your number one food weakness? Pasta. Any kind. And salty things (especially French Fries!)
11. What was your biggest fear about being a mom? Not knowing anything...and giving my kid the life he was supposed to have.
Questions from Holly
2. What's your favorite winter activity? Sitting inside. I count that as an activity. I do like to watch the snow come down though.
3. What's a song that reminds you of your childhood? There is a few...my parents made tapes of oldies and would play them all the time. There is one called "Midnight Wind" that actually had my name in it so it was my fave.
4. Post a picture of what you think your dream house would be. My dream house is in my head. A mid-sized house on some type of water with a small farm.
5. What's your guilty pleasure? Pretty Little Liars, The Bachelor, Dancing with the Stars
6. What did you want to be when you grew up, and are you still trying to fulfill that dream? See above.
7. What's your ideal vacation? Where I don't have to worry about being anywhere at a certain time. And since I haven't been anywhere tropical, right now that is my ideal vacation.
8. Would you rather live by the beach or the mountains? Beach for sure. But I want a beach like on the Upper East or West Coast.
9. Why did you start blogging, and what keeps you doing it? To let things out...and the awesome friends I have made have kept me going.
10. What's a food that you just can't stand? Ever since I got pregnant and had aversions to food it has been Sun dried tomatoes. Still can't eat them.
11. What do you do to get yourself out of a bad mood? Drink wine. No joke.
Questions from Cori
1. What is your favorite song right now? "Honeybee" Blake Shelton. I know it isn't current but I just discovered it.
2. What is the one thing that you are obsessed with right now? Pumpkin seeds. Yum.
3. What is your favorite restaurant? Mogies. It is a local bar...with awesome food.
4. What do you want to be when you grow up? Or are you doing it already? Popular questions...see above.
5. What is your one wish for 2012? Be healthy. As well as a healthy family.
6. How long have you been blogging? Around 5 months I think.
7. Which is better: Facebook or Twitter? Facebook for friends, Twitter for bloggers.
8. Who in your life inspires you the most? My son...makes me want to be a better person. Cheesy, right?
9. What is the one you do to de-stress? See above...Drink wine. :)
10. Did you play sports or join any clubs in high school? Choir, Cheer, Soccer.
11.Which do you prefer? Cold weather or warm weather? Fall weather. Not too hot, not too cold!
P.S. Revenge was freaken awesome last night...love the last minute secrets!