Yay! I have been tagged again! You can find my previous answers and 11 random facts about me here: Part 1 & Part 2
Questions from Kari
1. If you had to pick a new profession today, what would it be? Work in an Art Museum
2. Clooney, Pitt or Rogen? Rogen for sure...I just would have to get used to his laugh.
3. What type of new technology have you chosen to avoid? Nooks/Kindles. I want a Kindle Fire but the weird thing is - not for reading. For the games and apps...
4. What's your favorite perfume? Clinque Happy of Sweet Waters
5. If you became a millionaire overnight, what's the first thing you would buy? Well sorry but first thing I will do is pay off debt - then I would buy a pontoon...I've always wanted one :)
6. What scares you to death? Car washes - make me want to hyperventilate
7. Do you have any tattoos? If so, where and of what? 2 - both stars. 1 on my left wrist and the other on my lower back (before it was a tramp stamp)
8. Have you ever won a trophy? (Trophies just for participating don't count.) I got the Sports Booster Award in Cheerleading my senior year. The 2nd best award. :)
9. Can you touch your tongue to your nose? Nope.
10. Who is your favorite musical artist? Johnny Cash
11. What can you cook that you consider your specialty? My spaghetti and Manicotti.
Questions from Julie
1. What's your favorite TV show? Since I love so much TV I will make the list short and just say my absolute top 2 "Friends" & "I Love Lucy"
2. Who would play you in a movie? Well of course I would love Reese Witherspoon but I was once told I looked like Leelee Sobieski, so that would be true to looks.
3. If you could pay someone to do one service for you for the rest of your life, what would it be? Um I think I would say CLEAN MY HOUSE! I would love someone to cook for me but I can learn...but I will never unlearn hating to clean :)
4. What's your favorite store to shop at? H&M - cheap and cute stuff
5. What's your most embarrassing moment? (sorry! :) First day of Middle School - I'm wearing my hot overalls and talking to some boy while walking down the hall - well there is 2 sides of the hall: stairs/ramps and a railing dividing it. I walked right into the railing...right in the place where it hurts most for guys but hurts pretty damn bad for girls too...
6. If you could only have one gadget, what would it be? (iPhone, computer, etc.) I think I would go for laptop/computer. I think you have more freedom on that than an iPhone.
7. What's your dream job? Work in an Art Museum
8. What's the best thing that happened to you in 2011? My son turned 1 year old.
9. Who was your first crush? Some boy in pre-school - his dad was a doctor.
10. What is your guiltiest pleasure? Us Weekly...I love it.
11. If you could date one Hollywood hunk, who would it be? Well I can't chose between my Ryan's (Reynolds/Gosling)
Finally I received the "Liebster Blog Award" from Allie. She is as cute as a button (and I never say that!) - So go check our her blog! And thank you Allie!
Then the lovely Mrs. Z gave me the "Versatile Blogger Award". I love receiving awards from all these lovely ladies. I love all of their blogs and to be recognized by them means so much to me!!!
P.S. If you tagged me and I didn't answer your questions let me know!