Sunday, July 22, 2012

6 Years ! ! !

Happy Sunday everyone!
Today the husband I are celebrating our 6 year wedding anniversary!  (total of 12 years together!)  

To celebrate this day we are just hanging out, eating Chinese, and having a few drinks.  

Below I am posting a letter I wrote to Guss when I first started this blog as part of my 101 in 1001.

Dear Gussy/Wally:
       We have been together for a total of 11 12 years...and they haven't always been easy.  The day I thought you were going to propose I told you 'don't do it'.  But you did it anyways...and I found myself saying yes.  Well that was one of the best decisions ever.  We still have our problems but I think we still have a healthy and happy relationship.  Don't get me wrong...you drive my crazy!  But only you can get away with it.  You have given me Mason...the best gift ever.  I hope as we spend the rest of our lives together we continue to be us.  The couple who bickers every day...but hardly ever fights.  Where I can tell you how I feel and not keep it bottled inside.  I just hope we will always be happy and stay together...no matter what we have to face...because you are the one for me.  The only one.
Love, 
Miranda


July 22, 2006
Best day of my life. Nothing like spending a whole day celebrating with everyone you love most.

The girls dancing.

i LOVE this picture!  Guss (L) and his best man Dan.  Best action dancing picture I have ever seen!  Haha.


Have a great rest of the weekend lovies and I will shall return...maybe tomorrow...depends on how lazy I am :)


5 comments:

Vivian said...

Happy Anniversary! Wow..you guys have been together longer than my husband and I. Best to you both!

Alana Christine said...

Congrats on 12 years together! You look so young in that picture! lol

Monica said...

Congrats!!! 12 years is a long time :)

Asha said...

Happy anniversary!! 12 years...WOW! I haven't even known my husband half as long and it feels like eternity haha! I wish you both all the best! :)

Nichole @ casadecrews.com said...

Happy Anniversary!! My fave line in your letter was, "The couple who bickers every day...but hardly ever fights" :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...