Hello all!!! Good news!!! I fixed my buttons! So if you want to swap with me let me know! If not, that's ok...but you should check out the one's I do have!
So this what I have been up to:
My husband and I have always loved Law & Order: SVU and now that it is on Netflix we have started from Season 1 Episode 1. And we have a game. If you watch, you know that Stabler & Benson are the main characters. Stabler gets in trouble a lot, and in trying to keep the show interesting the characters occasionally get hurt or shot. So we are tallying up all the times they were hurt or got in trouble up until the final episode on Netflix. Nerds.
Yesterday my husband granted me a few hours of freedom. (Does that sound bad?) I went to Starbucks and got caught up on some blog stuff. Plus, I had this awesome drink! The Berry Refresher. It's really good! I would totally recommend it.
And most importantly, the awesome Kodie gave me a blog award! Thanks girl! She's from Wisconsin like me and and a huge Packer fan like me. Lucky girl gets to live next to Lambeau Field soon!
Here are the rules:
*Include the award's logo in a post or on your blog
*Share the love and link the person who awarded you
*Tell us 7 facts about yourself
*Nominate 7 other fabulous bloggers
*Link your nominees to your post and leave them a comment on their blog, letting them know they've won!
7 Facts About Me
1. I don't like even numbers except the numbers 4 & 12 & 80 (strictly sports numbers).
2. I changed my major 7 times in College. (I am very indecisive)
3. I went to a fair that cost $3 to get in and then we got a free concert. The concert? N*SYNC when they were first starting out. They were pretty good.
4. One of my family members has at least 1 birthday in 10 out of the 12 months. We need August & October! :)
5. My middle name Lynn is also my dad's middle name.
6. My dream was to grow up and be a veterinarian.
7. As most of you know I studied German but when I was a Freshman in college the school only had Spanish. I took it and got a B+ but I always got the numbers mixed up and would say Ja instead of Si.
Now for the 7 ladies I nominate for this award:
Katie at Katers Potaters
Asha at Asha's Aspects
Stormy at Life's A Dance
Elle at Faith & Serendipity
Kyna at Great Expectations
Trish at Everyday Trish