Wednesday, July 4, 2012

The Fourth! (And attention fellow button swappers)

Ok Hi! So, remember when I said you would hear about my past week/end 'tomorrow'?  'tomorrow' as in yesterday?  Oops.  Anyways I had that post planned and then I realized it was the 4th of July.  And who wants to hear about my weekend on a Holiday?  Soooo...that will come Thursday.  When better to talk about your past weekend then on a Thursday when it's almost a new weekend!  


First:  HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!!  
July is very special for me:  it's the month of mine, my mom's, and niece's birthdays (sorry grammar police...I'm sure that was wrong), and the month of my sister's and my (and of course my husband's) wedding anniversary.  More to come on that.
Second: So  yeah, after a few months of having "button swaps" on my sidebar, I realized when I got my new blog design they don't link to each of the swappers pages.  They are pretty much pictures. So I tried to contact my designer and she had pretty much disappeared.  Her email doesn't exist anymore, can't find her twitter, her blog hasn't been updated since April and she has no contact info on there.  So I have no idea how to fix it.  Trust me I've tried.  So I guess I'm going to keep trying to find her for a bit and then move on I guess.  Ugh.  But if anyone is interested in swapping when I finally can (you are def #1 Alana!) let me know!


Third:  I had a spelling mistake in my post I wrote last Tuesday.  I was in fact "changing my son" not "chaining" him.  So if anyone was worried about be locking him in some dark dungeon...you are mistaken.  Glad we have that cleared up!


P.S.  Holy crap they have made it super hard to delete friends on Facebook.  But I'm pushing through!  :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my, your typo made me giggle! I don't think I even picked up on it. Happy 4th of July!

Alana Christine said...

Glad you weren't chaining your son! haha. You might go into your layout page and see if they're added as pictures, if so, you need to change them to htmls.

Alana Christine said...

Or do it the difficult way and link each picture to a url.

Asha said...

LOL about the typo and that is so messed up that your designer went missing on you! I was going to ask you why your button wasn't showing on my page but I definitely want to swap! Let me know when you get the problem fixed :/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...