Thursday, October 25, 2012

Friendship Thursday.



Hi!  Welcome to the Thursday edition of Friendship Week.  Today's topic?

 Worst friend memory.  And what you 

learned from that experience.  You don't have to be 


specific, you can focus on the lesson you learned.


Ok, here's something weird.  Being a co-host of this link-up I should have my post up.  But I'm struggling.  I didn't realize how hard it would be to write this post.  In the recent months I have had 2 people I considered best friends change.  I mean one I have known since I was in 7th grade.  Her brother even dated my sister.  And the other...I thought we were literally personality twins.  And now I don't even think she knows how unreliable she is.  So this is what I'm saying.   I'm going to go to bed and rest on this.  In the morning I will have my stories.  Sorry for being a crappy link-up co host.  I just don't have the words right now.  Please link-up. I am curious to see what experiences you had and what you have learned.  And I will be back tomorrow (today).  With my stories.


AT
AT







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...