Friday, October 19, 2012

Nail Files & A Reminder

Linking up once again with the fabulous Tara for Nail Files.
           
*Essie Big Spender*

       * Sally Hansen Rockstar Pink*

I know they are more summery colors but I haven't done my nails in awhile and got these beauts in a swap.  So I needed to try them out before it snowed!!!


Also a reminder that Katie and I's week long link up starts next Monday! Find the questions and giveaway info here.  And to be annoying  helpful, I will remind ya'll on Sunday!  Buttons are below, choose your favorite! Have a great weekend Lovies!!!

AT
AT

3 comments:

tara said...

so pretty!

Unknown said...

haha you can wear summer colors year round :) I'm sure the silver sparkles would gorgeous in the snow!

Suze said...

I LOVE that Rockstar Pink color. It's on my toes ALL THE TIME. Sometimes my fingers too. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...