Well today is Thursday. And I'm pulling out some Awkward and Awesome moments. I have to say, it is so much easier to think of Awkward moments than it is Awesome. What does that say about me?
Heard in my house:
- Me yelling to Guss after doing my nails & having to use the bathroom: "just pull up my pants!"
- Me creating a rap "I don't want my syrup cold". It's pretty catchy.
- Guss & I fighting over the words to the book Chicka Chicka Boom Boom
G: Skit Skat Scoodely Doot.
M: No! You do this every time! It's "Skit Skat Scoodle Doot!" No "ely"!!!
(I promise you this was a real fight)
Me thinking the words in this Rihanna song was "Put my red pants on and I'm feeling hella cool tonight." Apparently she says "Ray bans" . I think mine is better because you would definitely get noticed in red pants in a club way more than sunglasses.
- My husband letting me sleep till noon on Sundays (of course I have to do some sort of cleaning or run a certain errand to make up for it)
- Mason starting to spell everything and recognizes every letter but W.
- This cheese I have been eating. It's Buffalo Jack. So it's tastes a bit like chicken wings and cheese. I will probably die of a cheese induced heart attack some day...but it will be so worth it.
- Finally getting back into blogging.
Yay!...Tomorrow is Friday (says really no stay at home mom ever because there is no such thing as a Friday)
Anyways, See ya tomorrow folks.