Saturday, May 25, 2013

Funny? Me?! No.


Someone something told you about yourself you will never forget?  (good or bad)

Well I was all prepared to tell a bad one but I don't know if I'm ready to tell it yet.  It's something someone really close to me said and I don't want anyone to think horribly about this person...even though they said something pretty hurtful.

So a good one.

I think one of the things I was told about myself that I will never forget, was that I am funny.

When I think about myself I have never thought of myself as funny.

I think I remember it so well because it was a shock to hear it.

Wait...someone thinks...I'm funny?  

No way.

I don't even know what to think about it, I still don't think I'm funny, but it came from a good friend.   And I think of it as a compliment because I always thought of this friend as being funnier than anyone else.  

So yeah, kinda weird, but it has always stuck out at me.    And someday I will share the bad thing someone told/said about me...and I'm sorry, I really hate being cryptic, because I always hate when people do it on their blogs...but I'm just keepin' it real.

Happy Saturday buckaroo's!!!

P.S. It is so late/early when I'm writing this Kathie Lee & Hoda is back on TV.   Lord help me.   And see how this ties into my last post.  







1 comment:

Meghan said...

I love this:) Compliments from friends are always the best:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...