Monday, May 20, 2013

Tooting My Own Horn


I'm heading back to the "Everyday in May" challenge.  Today?

Links to your favorite posts in your archives.   

I choose some of my most popular, and one of my faves.

First off a series I started called "What did they DO to you?"  Mostly about Hollywood/Singers/Actors who have dramatically changed in their years.  I have taken a break but I have a long list of new ones for you! Take a look Here.

For some weird reason I have a deep love for Jay Leno, and  a deep hate for David Letterman...maybe because I saw Jay Leno live.  Check it out Here.

I have shared this post many many times...mostly because to this day it still blows my mind.   I knock down doctors like bowling pins.   Read the craziness Here.

Finally, this post isn't that popular but I love it because it shows some random facts about me, some embarrassing.  Those type of posts (about people quirks) are my favorite to read.   See how I'm a major freak Here.





1 comment:

Suze said...

Toot away, girl, because you are great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...