Monday, May 6, 2013

I think...a lot.


Today's (yes I'm doing it late again in the day) topic for "Blog Everyday in May" had me stumped. - If you couldn't answer with your job, how would you answer the question, 'what do you do'?

I thought and thought and thought.   What do I do besides being a stay at home mom?   Besides my hobbies like reading or watching TV (yes that is a hobby).   And then after thinking...it came to me.

I think.   A lot.

I have always been inside my head, thinking about everything.   Every situation I am in I think about the good and the bad and every scenario you can think of.

For example:  When I'm driving and I'm by a lot of water,  I start thinking of my escape plan if I happen to lose control and fall in.   I'm going to roll down my window and unbuckle my seat belt while I'm going down so I can get to my son.  

Crazy, right?

But I like to have my bases covered.   I'm constantly thinking about literally everything.

And this would probably be the reason it takes me forever to fall asleep at night...I can't shut it off.  

So what do I do?  I think.  Too Much.

What a weird answer, huh?



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...