First off thank you for your comments on my previous post. I always get nervous writing those posts. I don't expect anyone to feel sorry for me but I like getting it off my chest...and the support from you guys, is just great. So on a happier note...
10 things that make you really happy
1) The obvious: Family
3) Germany. Man I miss that place.
4) Showers. I think I'm addicted to them. They are a place to get away...as long as I lock the door.
5) TV. I love it. Right now, 'Scandal' is ah-mazing. You don't watch it? Watch it. Blows. Your. Mind.
7) Art. I love it all and I actually miss college where I got to learn more. (But I don't miss the homework) - this work is important due to the artist's technique. He used all tiny dots to make this painting. Cool, huh?
8) Water. My dream is to live on some type of water someday. Whether it be the ocean or a lake. I am so at peace just sitting there in front of water.
9) Reading. I come from parents of readers...fast readers. And I am so thankful for that. I can read a book in less than a day if I have the time.
10) Paper/Journals. I don't know why but I just have