Friday, August 26, 2011

Day 2 (P and F)

Killing two birds with one stone here and doing my other 30 Day Challenges Day 2 at once.  I need to spread them out from now on.  So...


Day 2: Something you love about yourself - I have to say one of the things I do love about myself (or strongly like) is that I am a good listener.  Usually if you ask someone what they like about me that is on the top of their list.  I like listening to people and finding out things about them and trying to help them with their problems.  My first major is college was Psychology but as much as I love it, I just don't think I have the brain for something that, um, 'academic'.  


Day 2: A picture of you and the person you have closest with the longest - This is my oldest friend Danielle.  I feel like I am closer with some people, like my husband, my sisters, and my BCF (best cousin forever) Katie but I have known and been friends with Danielle since I was 7 or 8.  She came to Chuckie Cheese for my 8th birthday party.  We have drifted apart and then together again but I have also known she was there for me.  I would have never been in Soccer if it wasn't for her and she was a bridesmaid in my wedding.  She is definitely one of those friends where we don't talk for like 6 months or even a year and we can pick back up where we left off.  And I really feel that makes a true friend.





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...