Monday, August 29, 2011

Day 4 (G and P)

Day 4 - your dream career - I think my dream career would be (and what I do now) is stay at home during the day with my kid(s).  It is very exhausting but I love seeing every little new thing my son does.  But something I would love to do someday is own a bar in a small town.  Where you know all your customers and just have fun being at work.


day 4: Something you have to forgive someone for   -  wow this one is hard...I think I have to forgive my mom.  I'm not ready to say what she said, but after I had my son she said something to someone and I heard it and it hurt so bad and I still get tears when I think about it today. The weird thing is my mom has never been like that before.  She is very supportive and great.  But sometimes you just say things...


Day 4 for Foto will come tomorrow (or around Midnight) because it is 'photo of your night' and lets face it...last night I was in my PJs watching the VMAs and drinking beer.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...