Saturday, August 27, 2011

Day 3 (F)

Day 3: A picture of the cast from your favorite TV Show.  Again I can not just pick one so my absolutely favorite shows ever are: 'Friends' .  I can tell you what happens in every episode and sadly I can say their line before they do.  Then there is 'I Love Lucy'.  I have loved this show since I was in middle school and have collected Lucy stuff all my life.  It is a little weird when a 7th graders favorite show was in the 1950's, but this show is special and now I own all seasons on DVD.  Lastly there is 'Dexter'.  I didn't start watching the show till Season 3 was about to come out but we watched the first three seasons within a few days.  It is graphic, disturbing, and there is nudity but it is smart, suspenseful, and yes, even funny.  If you haven't watched it I recommend you do.  Even if you don't think it would be your kind of show, I have yet to meet or hear of anyone who didn't like it.  Plus Michael C. Hall isn't too bad looking either.  He plays creepy well. :)







I have 2 honorable mentions as well.  I also love 'Will & Grace' and 'Parks & Recreation', both are hilarious, but I figured I should have just narrowed it down to at least three!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...