Tuesday, August 30, 2011

30DC Day 5 (F and P)

(G) Day 5: A picture of your favorite memory ... 


so far this is my favorite memory to date.  This was taken April 5, 2010 after my c-section (thanks to a stubborn baby who had his head in my ribs instead of his feet).   I think this picture is perfect.  Yes, Mason is crying (that's what babies do), and Guss is wearing a shower cap (safety first!), but I don't look half bad (how the hell did that happen).  Oh, and by the way Mason Scott was  9 lbs 2 ounces, 19 1/2 inches, born at 10:45am.



P- Something you hope to do in your life

I want to take that family pictured above (and maybe another one or two kids) and build our own house on waterfront somewhere.  It can be the Ocean (although I am terrified of Hurricanes, or a lake or a pond.  Whatever.  As long as it's pretty and out my back door.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...