Sorry I had no post yesterday...I spent the day cleaning (no fun) and catching up on reading some blogs (a lot more fun than cleaning) So now...
Fill it in with Lauren today!!!
1. A nervous habit I have is shaking my legs (even though I do that everyday) and picking at my cuticles .
2. Something that makes me sad is bullying...recently read an article about a 10 year old that committed suicide because of bullying...how horrible and how do 10 years old know how to commit suicide!!! .
3. Today I am thankful for my son who knows how to make me smile even when I'm mad at him and heat...I know not everyone has heat in their home .
4. My favorite room in my house is my living room where my big comfy couch and soft blanket are (oh and my tv) .
5. I can't stand rude people...they are just everywhere nowadays .
6. If I had an extra $100 to spend on whatever I wanted today I would actually buy Christmas presents for family. Mason is the only one getting presents this year from us because we are poor (wah wahhhh) .
7. The last person I hung out with was my friend Candis...we went to her mom's house and played scrabble for three hours...it wasn't too shabby :) .
Happy Friday! But I would appreciate it if you came back later today for some Weekend Words Link-Up :)