Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Just So You Know......

...if you have ever commented on my blog and you didn't get a response back, it is not from lack of trying.

Many other blogs have posted this information...a PSA, if you will. However, I am going to post it again.

I pretty much respond to every comment that gets posted on my blog (of course there is probably a few that slip between the cracks).  So again if you have ever commented here and I haven't responded that means you are known as the "noreply-comment".  Which means I can't return the love.

So the good thing?  It's easy to fix!  Just make sure your email address is enabled in your profile!  How do you do it?  I'm glad you asked.  

Go to your blogger dashboard, click edit profile, then make sure to check the box that says show my email address.  Then scroll down to where it says identity and make sure your email address is the one you'd like to get replies to!  (info from Kasey and her comment page) *BOOM* your done :)

So please don't think I am ignoring your comments!  

2 comments:

Gentri said...

This needs to be posted like once a week. Seriously. Haha! I'm hosting a giveaway right now and would love for youto enter!

Haus of Style said...

Great post. Have a great thanksgiving my dear.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...