Friday, November 11, 2011

It's that time again...to fill it in!


I am linking up again with Lauren for "Fill it in Friday!"

1.   My favorite new blog of the moment is     Living Barefoot & Crazy  .

2.   Something I am thankful for is   the health of my family (cliche but I totally mean it)      .

3.  Something that made me laugh this week was    my son when he gets hyper (there is screaming and climbing and jumping)   .

4. An item that is currently on my wish list is    a keyboard for my iPad2   .

5.  I am excited about    seeing my whole (and extended) family for a baby shower this Saturday .

6.  If I were a color I would be     mustard yellow...overlooked but coming back in style :) .

7.  My favorite way to spend a chilly fall day is by    watching TV with my family with some apple cider and wine .

Have a great Friday and come back later for my next post!!! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw :) You make my heart melt... you're one of my fave blogs, too! #MeantToBe
P.S. Do you drink HARD apple cider? or Apple wine? They are both TO. DIE. FOR.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...