Today is the first of two posts about some swaps I participated in recently.
This one I participated in was a scarf and nail polish swap brought to you by the lovely ladies Jessie Renee & Ashlee.
My swap partner was Angela. If you don't follow her already please go check her out!!!
I think she exceeded my expectations and I loved my gifts! Besides the scarf and nail polish she threw in some other cute gifts as well including this super cute gold bag that everything came in!
Here is a list of all my great things!
1. Cute little 'laugh out loud' sign
2. Nail polish remover
3. Sally Hansen Diamond Strength Polish - Save the Date. I love the color! I actually painted my nails with it the day I got it!
4. Creamy Tahitian Coconut scented wax cubs...The smell makes me want to be on a beach with a pina colada!!!
5. Post-It Notes...I actually use post-its all the time so this is perfect for me
6. My scarf. I am so in love with this scarf. I wear so much gray and it has an animal-ish print. And it is hard to see in the pictures but it has sparkles (and not obnoxious sparkles)
7. Swiss Miss Hot Chocolate with Marshmallows! This is some of my favorite hot chocolate and you can't go wrong with Marshmallows in it!
Thank you so much Angela! This was so much fun and I can't wait to do it again! Click here to find out what I got her!