Hard to believe it is already November, but sure enough October is over! So now I will share some of the things I loved in October!
1. So many people I know agree with me, I love these two new shows! Revenge & Pan Am. I DVR'd both of them from the beginning but didn't watch Revenge until 4 episodes in and Pan Am, 6. So I had quite the marathon and also got a little spoiled! Now I have to wait it seems like forever for a new episode!
2. Blog Swaps. So far I am involved in two. (sorry both of these are already closed) The first is the 101 in 1001 blogswap hosted by Holly and the next is a nail polish/scarf swap by Jessica & Ashlee.
3. My girls EBF Weekend. I had a great time hanging out, talking, eating, etc. We laugh a lot and come away from the weekend with lines we say to each on facebook for at least a few weeks. My awesome cousin Katie brought us little gift bags with Halloween goodies and a freaken Coach wallet! Yes, you heard it right! She got them for us from the outlet store but still...amazing! Love you BCF! On the 29th I went to a Halloween party that I will talk about a little later this week. Also my husband is excited about going away for the weekend but always comes back a little clingy. :) gotta love it.
4. I have over 50 followers...I am still in shock and can't believe people actually read the jibberish I put out there! Thank You All! :)
5. My new fall boots from Target. I went a size bigger to make room for big socks!
6. Mason says his own little version of "love you"...whenever I give him a hug or when he goes to sleep I say "love you" and he goes "haaa oooo".
And because I hate ending on an even number:
7. Skinnygirl Margarita. When you are trying to lose weight but still want to enjoy a beverage then here ya go. They also make a Sangria and new flavor White Cranberry Cosmo.