Saturday, November 19, 2011

Please Don't Post This On Facebook!

I actually have been struggling about whether to post this because I don't want to seem like a bitch but I did protect this person's identity and face.  Plus this is just like a PSA about how not to talk on facebook!!!


Someone I am friends with on facebook posted this as her status.  I tried to preserve their identities (even though she did put this on Facebook!)

Here is what is wrong:
1) the spelling
2) the personal information
3) her husband (who she is talking about) is ON facebook!
4) Ewww!

I'm sorry this just disturbed me too much not to post!
*note: I happened to check and she did delete it.  But if you post something on the Internet...it is there forever*
(sorry if it hurts your eyes to read it...couldn't get it any bigger)

     

9 comments:

Sarah @ 90 Percent Blonde... said...

Yeah, TMI. A girl I'm friends with on their posted about her IUD giving her pain and bleeding. Um, ew!!!

Anonymous said...

I agree with you about the spelling and grammer and posting personal info like that on Facebook.

Her husband is a jerk for downloading that stuff AND for lying about it. Like she's really not going to find out??

Unknown said...

Oh my. There are certain things that shouldn't be shared with the world.

Jamie said...

Why would she want to post that on FB? People are so bizarre. No boundaries.

Alana Christine said...

CLASSY! ha ha. Some people should be forbidden from posting online!

http://lanachrsitine.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Some people have no shame!!!

Kasey said...

Oh my gosh! Yeah, totally inappropriate to post on facebook. Sure, it was probably wrong of him to not tell her but it should have been discussed between the two of them! I wonder how pissed he was when he found out she posted that?! Yikes ...

Kiley said...

Wow. I mean, really!?!?!?!?

Olivia said...

SO ridiculous! People are insane. I find myself shaking my head far too often!!!

p.s. Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog yesterday, you're absolutely right, WE are the parents :) I'm a new follower of yours! Oh & also, would you be interested in sponsor swapping? If so, please email me! olivia.booska@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...