Thursday, May 31, 2012

Continued...


So as I continue this voyage of my mother's day weekend, (first part here) we start that Sunday at a very very special place.
Dunkin' Donuts.
Another place I just LOVE. Mostly the coffee, i love.  It's so tasty and smooth! I'm not a big donut person, but Guss and Mason sure are.  Plus they have bagels, and sandwiches that aren't too bad.  I am really sad I don't have one near me again, but I would have a horrible addiction and probably go bankrupt.


Mother's Day coffee.  (side note: We fell in love with DD's when we went to Boston, where there was one on practically every corner)
My Mother's Day gift!  So good!

An action shot of Mason going for a Donut.

Free custard at Culver's for Mom's Day!  Woohoo!

And finally what my little baby boy colored for me!  (Eeyore is my favorite!)

Well there ya go!  Not gonna lie...it's pretty awesome getting stuff on Mother's Day now.  Or maybe just getting stuff all the time.  I think that would be better.  :)

Love Lovies!

7 comments:

Katie said...

I love dunkin donuts!! Glad u had a good mothers day! :)

Barbie said...

You know what, I don't think i've ever had Dunkin Donuts before! I'll have to see where there's one around me!

Suze said...

DD is the BEST! We just got a couple of them in my area, and it is wonderful.

That coloring is so cute.

Happy mother's day a little late :)

Meghan said...

Ahh! I love Dunkin Donuts! They are all over Chicago, too!

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Mother's Day! I love the coloring page...super cute!!

Stop on over to my blog and enter my giveaway!!

http://worldaccordingtoshia.blogspot.com/2012/06/giveaway-2.html

♥ Shia

kyna... said...

I love the picture your cutie colored for you! So cute!
♥ Kyna

Christine Rosko said...

Hey! I nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award. I hope you stop by to accept!

http://xadayinthelifex.blogspot.com/2012/06/liebster-blog-award-winner.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...