Monday, May 21, 2012

Monday Random





Hello Strangers.  The person who runs this blog here.  Sorry for my absence and maybe I will address why later this week.  (nothing major so don't get too excited)

I thought the best way to get back into the swing of things was just to list some random stuff.  So thanks to Mrs. Monologues...here we go!


* "The Vow"  So I think I am the last person (girl/blogger) in the world to see this movie.  I usually wait for movies to be on DVD before I watch them.  (Unless it's Harry Potter - then I'm one of the freaks at the midnight showing)   Anyways "The Vow".  Ummm...I thought it was good.  It wasn't spectacular and my biggest problem was that the whole time my stomach hurt because I just thought about how that would be.  What if my husband didn't remember me?  How we met, when we got married?  What a horrible horrible feeling!    I would give it 3.5 stars out of 5...because it definitely made me feel something.


* Words I realized that I absolutely hate.
 - panties  
- pad   
- tendon  (that word makes me cringe!)

* I am completely and utterly giddy for the Season Finale of "Revenge" this Wednesday.  I had a horrible incident where it didn't tape last week!  I couldn't wait to watch it and it wasn't on ABC.com yet so I took to twitter.  That is where Kiley saved me...she gave me a website and the night wasn't ruined!  Thanks Kiley!

* Finally, tonight Guss & I were playing the "where's your..." game with Mason.  (like where are your eyes, nose, etc)  Well recently Mason has been really surprising me in knowing what things are that we have never told him about.  Like in a book there was a teddy bear and he knew that it was a teddy bear.  This kid has never seen/had one...So i was excited!  

Anyways at the end of the game Guss asked him "where is God?"  and without a beat he turned and pointed at me.  Hahaha...I thought it was hilarious...the husband?  Not so much.  

So I will in fact be posting this week...the posts might just come at night though because I'm trying to do less computer things while Mason is awake.  But I'll still be here and reading all your blogs!   Have a great rest of your Monday and a great tomorrow!!!

3 comments:

Alana Christine said...

Panties and pads make me cringe too! haha
and bahahahahaha to the God story! Too cute!

Anonymous said...

Oooh, Revenge! 36-ish more hours?! Ah! And I agree with you on the words that make you cringe. I also hate moist, fork and juicy!

Keep Shining,
Meghan

kyna... said...

I'm definitely with you on the computer thing...I am also trying to have the computer on a lot less when Ellie is around...sigh, but that leaves a lot of "computer work" to be done once she goes to bed! lol!
♥ Kyna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...