Friday, May 11, 2012

Weekend Nails & Plans

Hey hey hey!!! (I'm running out of ways to say hello on here).  Today I am very excited.  And sad.

Sad...I have to leave my son for 2 nights...lame I know.  Because I always think it would be nice to have a break but then the time comes and I fall apart.  But I know I will have fun.  I am going to a MLB Milwaukee Brewers game with my favorite girl.  Plus, I get to have PF Changs, Dunkin Donuts, and Popeyes. All of which I do not have around me.  I am preparing to gain 5 pounds...but it will be sooooo worth it.

The Nail Files


First off, linking up for The Nail Files (with Vicki & Tara)
Essie Mochacino
And now pictures from other Brewer games I have been to with my love Katie.
Apparently I like to have my mouth open in pictures.
Hope you all have a super-duper weekend!  Next week I have some posts I am a little nervous about...only because I know might lose some followers who don't have the same beliefs.  But I'm gonna suck it up.  :)

Love you all...I promise!!!

7 comments:

Angela said...

Gorgeous color!! I need it! :)

Katie said...

Can't wait for this weekend with you! I have been looking forward to it since we planned it! Love ya bcf!!

Nichole @ casadecrews.com said...

Ha, you know when I make that same open mouth pose....? When I've been tailgating (read:drinking!), lol. Have an awesome awesome time this weekend!

Kimberlee said...

haha my mouth is usually open in pics too ;)

tara said...

gorgeous nails! hope you had a great weekend!

Janna Renee said...

At least having your mouth open makes you look super happy!

Janie said...

That mochachino color is really cool!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...