Friday, May 11, 2012

Weekend Nails & Plans

Hey hey hey!!! (I'm running out of ways to say hello on here).  Today I am very excited.  And sad.

Sad...I have to leave my son for 2 nights...lame I know.  Because I always think it would be nice to have a break but then the time comes and I fall apart.  But I know I will have fun.  I am going to a MLB Milwaukee Brewers game with my favorite girl.  Plus, I get to have PF Changs, Dunkin Donuts, and Popeyes. All of which I do not have around me.  I am preparing to gain 5 pounds...but it will be sooooo worth it.

The Nail Files


First off, linking up for The Nail Files (with Vicki & Tara)
Essie Mochacino
And now pictures from other Brewer games I have been to with my love Katie.
Apparently I like to have my mouth open in pictures.
Hope you all have a super-duper weekend!  Next week I have some posts I am a little nervous about...only because I know might lose some followers who don't have the same beliefs.  But I'm gonna suck it up.  :)

Love you all...I promise!!!

7 comments:

Angela said...

Gorgeous color!! I need it! :)

Katie said...

Can't wait for this weekend with you! I have been looking forward to it since we planned it! Love ya bcf!!

Nichole said...

Ha, you know when I make that same open mouth pose....? When I've been tailgating (read:drinking!), lol. Have an awesome awesome time this weekend!

Kimberlee said...

haha my mouth is usually open in pics too ;)

tara said...

gorgeous nails! hope you had a great weekend!

Janna Bogert said...

At least having your mouth open makes you look super happy!

Sarah E. said...

That mochachino color is really cool!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...