Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Did your show make the Cut ?



Hi all!  I actually had this set to post last week but better late than never right?  Anyways...you have to know I am obsessed with TV...examples?  You can find them here and here.

Well it's the time of the year where you find out if your shows are coming back, or they are getting the ax.  I thought I would give the facts here.




Cancelled
FOX
Alcatraz
Breaking In
The Finder

I Hate My Teenage Daughter
Terra Nova

I actually didn't watch any of these.


CBS
CSI: Miami
A Gifted Man
How to Be a Gentleman
Rob
Unforgettable  I can see why they cancelled it but now I want to know who killed her sister!




NBC
Are You There, Chelsea? Saw that one coming.
Awake 
Bent
Best Friends Forever Never watched but I heard people loved it.
Harry's Law

The Firm




ABC
GCB :( I'm gonna miss Cricket the most.
Man Up
Missing
Pan Am :(
The River
Work It


CW
Remodeled
Ringer
The Secret Circle




Can't Believe they are coming back (sorry)
Glee
The Mentalist Guss used to watch them and stopped because it seemed so repetative and nothing new.
Community
Whitney Tried to watch this but just couldn't get into it.
America's Next Top Model I have watched every season except the last and I love it.  But now my favorite people are leaving Mr. Jay, Miss Jay, and Nigel.  Ugh.


Yay!!!
Raising Hope
2 Broke Girls
The Amazing Race

Criminal Minds

How I Met Your Mother
30 Rock Last season coming up.
Cougar Town Moving to cable though.
Law & Order: SVU I still miss Stabler.
Hart of Dixie Still soooo cheesy but I love it.
Modern Family
Revenge Can it just be on all year round?
Suburgatory
Happy Endings
Parks and Recreation
Up All Night



I am the most upset about  Pan Am and GCB! But there are some other shows I am happy that are coming back this summer (mostly cable) Switched At Birth, Melissa & Joey, Pretty Little Liars, and Rizzoli and Isles.


Also I believe that if they cancel a series and it ended on a cliffhanger or was still some mystery unresolved, then they MUST let us know what happens!  It drives me crazy not knowing!!!


How about you?  What are you most upset about?  Or what show do you think should go away but didn't?

*source: here*



6 comments:

Nichole @ casadecrews.com said...

I was SO bummed about GCB!! I also watched Ringer but it wasn't good; it just got more insane with each episode and I had to see what the hell was going to happen next. I miss Stabler too :(

Meghan said...

My husband and I really love The Firm, so I am bummed to see that it got the ax! And PAN AM! I LOVED IT! :(

Meghan said...

My husband and I really love The Firm, so I am bummed to see that it got the ax! And PAN AM! I LOVED IT! :(

Carly Ann said...

I am DEVASTATED about GCB :( And I really loved The Secret Circle too. That's the second show on the CW that has starred Britt Roberts that's been canned after one season.

I'm really stoked about Hart of Dixie coming back. It's definitely cheeseball at times, but I love. As well as PLL and The Lying Game.

Hall Around Texas said...

I am sad to see The Secret Circle go. But I love Hart of Dixie, and Revenge!!!

Because Shanna Said So said...

Noooooooo!!!! Ringer got cancelled?!?! I am FREAKING devastated. That was the ONLY show on TV that I watched!! I am going to cry myself to sleep tonight!!!
xo,
Shanna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...