Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Tell Me The Lie

Hello Hello!!!  Today I am doing a fun little link up with Alana and Mallory.   I've seen this around before and thought I would give it a try!  Basically, below I listed 3 items.  1 is a lie and 2 are truths...your job (if you so choose) is to try and guess which one is the lie!

  Fangen wir an!  
(that means lets begin in German...I'm having college flashbacks today)




1. I broke my arm in Middle School during free time/recess.
2. I've met conjoined twins.
3. I have been to Disney World 3 times.

So, any ideas of what might be the lie?  Let me know, then come back tomorrow to find out and see my second installment of "What did they DO to you?"

9 comments:

Alyx said...

I say... Number three is the lie!!!!

Monica said...

I agree #3 is the lie!

Becky said...

I say #3 too!

Alana Christine said...

My guess is #2!!

Barbie said...

#3!!

Meghan said...

I also agree - #3 is the lie!

Katie said...

#2

Brittany said...

I think #3 is the lie.

Mallory said...

I think #1 is the lie...can't wait to hear the conjoined twins story!;)

Thanks for linking up!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...