Today is all about 2012 Goals & Resolutions. I don't really do resolutions but I am all about goals. (I don't know if there is a difference between Resolutions and Goals but I will pretend there is) So today I list them. There are some repetitive ones and some are new. I just hope I can achieve them.
1. Stop Smoking: This is been on my list forever. (Well this year.) I am proud to say I have cut back significantly but I would LOVE to be done forever.
2. Lose weight: Again one I have talked abut before. I need to lose my post-post-POST baby weight!
3. Teach: I want to teach my son the numbers 1-10 in English & in German. He has a German DVD he watches once a week.
4. Cook at home: In order to lose weight and keep my family healthy I want to cook more meals at home.
5. Different foods for Mason: I love Chinese, Thai, Mexican..all types of food. And having a child I want him to experience all types.
6. More family time: Plain and simple. Less Internet & TV at night and spending time playing and spending time with my son & husband.
7. Start doing more projects: This would be because of Pinterest. I have so many recipes, DIY, and home ideas that I need to do!!!
I'll be back tomorrow for Weekend Words. Hope you link up! And I'm excited to read all of your Resolutions/Goals. I think they say a lot about a person. Happy Thursday!