Thursday, December 15, 2011

Fill It In


So it's been a while since I have linked up with Lauren for "Fill in the Blank Friday" but I am back for this Friday.  Just call this the week of link-ups!  But I have some good posts week!  So make sure you come back! 


1.   My most favorite "little thing" is     my son walking up to me just to give me a hug.   .

2.   I give anything to   go someone nice and warm right now      .

3.  I can't believe    someone i used to call my best friend isn't really acting like one right about now    .

4. The one thing I'd like to achieve today is    folding and putting away the laundry...ah the life of a Stay at Home Mom    .

5.  The last thing I want to do today is    fold and put away said laundry above :)  .

6.  If I were writing my own blank today, it would say:   ...the thing you can't get enough of is ________   .

7.  My favorite candle scent is    lilac (especially in the winter) or birthday cake from Kohl's...my friend calls it the Birthday Sex candle...I actually have no idea why  .

9 comments:

nichole said...

oh i love the smell of lilac, but it gives my husband a headache. :(

have a great weekend!

Alana Christine said...

Aww, I bet those hugs make your day!!
I'd give anything to go to a beach right now! lol

Unknown said...

I love lilac too! Lavender is my favorite scent of all time. And having a child walk to you and hug you is the best little moment:) I can't wait til I have kids!~

www.two-is-better.com

Anonymous said...

I should probably do laundry after work but I highly doubt it'll happen. I hope your best friend gets her shit together! :)

Kari said...

I love lilac candles and would love to find one to use in the Spring, but they're actually sort of hard to find. Now I know Kohl's has them!

Katie said...

I. Hate. Folding. Laundry. It's probably the closest thing to torture for me!

Cute blog!

Monica said...

I'd love to be somewhere nice and warm right now. Birthday sex candle..haha thats great!

jessica said...

oh laundry! That's on my list too, and has been for the past 3 days, LOL

Cori H. said...

I've had best friend troubles lately too. Sometimes things happen to make you realize who your true friends are. Hope y'all work it out! Birthday cake candle? Sounds like it would smell wonderful! Hope you have a great weekend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...